AgChem Summit 2017 is the place to meet and hear the best speakers in the industry, learn about new regulations, trends in the industry, challenges in labeling, bio-economics, and use of new products for the farming and food industry.
The conference will help promote discussion around education on:
- AgChem regulatory environment
- Research and development for biostimulants and biopesticides
- Unique perspectives from end users
- Regulations for biopesticides and biostimulants
- Importance of labeling
- New biologicals coming into the market
- Case studies and good management of biologicals
Register at http://www.agrochemicalsummit.com/ Super Early-Bird pricing ends March 24.